FLIP is looking for creative and dedicated individual who will fit in a highly collaborative working culture. The incumbent is expected to be self-motivated, independent with great learnability. If you enjoy working in a team dynamic and believe in creating innovative solutions to problems in the education industry, we encourage you to apply.
FLIP is in high growth stage and in line with the expansion plans, we are in search of a Student Recruitment Officer.
The successful candidate will be connecting with local, private and international schools to promote various programs and to handle recruitment for an overseas educational institution. There will be reasonable travel required both locally and in the Asean region.
- Conduct visits to middle schools, high schools and colleges and reach student groups, individual students and school counselors and administrators to promote outreach activities within assigned territory and as required to assist other recruiters.
- Manage and coordinate career workshops and recruitment events
- Provide accurate career and academic counseling and guidance to potential students on colleges, programs and qualifications.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events to support recruitment efforts.
- To participate in national and local college and schools’ recruitment fairs and to ensure all marketing materials and collaterals are ready for use.
- To prepare reports and proposals and respond to inquiries from students.
- Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Able to work independently as the liaison person for coordination for all recruitment activities – recruitment; registration & student enrolment and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
- Ability to organize and execute marketing events from ground up – from operational, budgetary and onsite coordination with partners to ensure event is successful
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Able to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.